Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ice Cream Glaring

So, yesterday, my bff and I hung out at her and her boyfriend's place (where I also live because they are THAT generous). We first started at the bar inside the house where we poured drinks everywhere except in our mouth because of the animation of the chairs. Then, we moved to the kitchen where we started to "eat" ice cream. Only thing is, there are no eating animations in the kitchen chairs so I ended up glaring at my ice cream and she ended up sniffing her wrist and filing her nails with her own hands (no nail files). I hadn't had fun with my bff like that in quite awhile so it was nice. Oh and click the pic if you wanna know what we are wearing.

Ice cream glaring & wrist sniffing

PS: Yeah, I know, I said this blog would be about places and all, but since it takes quite a while to prepare those post, I decided I'd also talk about funny SL moments or show a teaser of the upcoming place that'll be blogged. Why? A bit of variety doesn't hurt and otherwise I would blog like once a week only.

No comments: