Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Alchemy can make you Immortal

Sorry for the wait. I've been busy with an essay I had to write for my English Lit. class. The sim I visited this time is Alchemy Immortalis. It's probably one of the most beautiful nature sim I've ever seen. I don't know why, but I feel like it has this lil something than the other sims. To be honest, I think I have a thing for the sheeps on the neighbouring sim which are related to the main sim (Empress and Hierophant & Inis Caiseal). Now, don't get the wrong idea. It's just that the sim in general reminds me of Ireland, and I have a funny memory regarding a sheep in Ireland and the general quantity of sheep in Ireland.

Alchemy Immortalis

The sim is associated with the store "Alchemis Immortalis" which mainly sells things regarding fantasy/medieval roleplay. As much as the sim is well done, the store itself is a bit dark (no, my windlight setting wasn't set at "night" when I visited) and it was a bit weird.

Alchemy Immortalis

As I said, loads of sheeps on the sims. All are in various position and there's even one going away.

Alchemy Immortalis

The buildings are also very well done and there's a charming patisserie selling cakes and other kinds of food.

Alchemy Immortalis (buildings)

Buildings are nice but what makes those sims special is the landscape.

Alchemy Immortalis

Oh, and that's me around the sim. :)

Alchemy Immortalis (me)

As I was visiting the sim, I was listening to my iPod and two songs came up that I thought really went with the sim. So here they are if you want background music while visiting.

No comments: