Monday, April 5, 2010

Sh*t! I got my first review copies... well sorta

As you all know, yesterday was Easter, hence why I didn't blog anything because I had to do some hunts in SL, then family came over my house and I had my two cousins with me who were impressed with my av jumping in the SL water (the youngest developed an obsession afterwards and wanted me to put my av in the water 24/7). Also, a new shopping sim opened yesterday: Pookie Promenade. It's new, so there are still some empty spaces, but the store's that are there and the architecture make the place worth visiting. Oh, and the dollarbies outside stores are also a good reason to go and take a look.

Anyway, all this to say that yesterday, I went to bed late (midnight... that's late for me) and as I was checking my plurks in bed on my Touch, the designer of Sh*t Happens, Ana Boogiewoogie, was asking bloggers to write down there names to have a blogger's pack of her newest release. I may have been dead tired, but I wasn't going to pass up the occasion of getting my first "review" copy ever. Gotta love creators that do that, instead of just sending stuff to well known bloggers. Meh, would have bought one of the skirts anyway, but hey, I'm just overly happy right now that I got that wonderful skirt that comes just in time for spring.

So, the skirt comes in 17 colors and one floral pattern and each cost 125L$ and the fatpack is 875L$ for a limited time as there is a 50% off sale going on on every fatpack (single items are NOT included). The other release are the Zebra Printed Stirrup Leggings, which are very funky (joy, now I have Funkytown stuck in my head) and 65L$ for a limited time as they are considred fatpacks since they don't come as single items.

Finally, you'll see in the LOTD's picture a desk, well, part of it. That desk is only ONE prim and includes 5 poses. It comes in two colors and costs, if I recall properly, 122L$, but you can get one color through the Lucky Board at the mainstore (that's how I got mine).

That's all for now, so here's my LOTD:

LOTD 87

Skin: Pink Fuel - Skye
Hair: fri.day - Eloise
Undershirt: Surf Couture - Down the Shore Tee Top
Top: Ohmai! - Soft Pastel Shirt (Pookie Promenade dollarbie)
Skirt: Sh*t Happens - Ruffley Skirt
Shoes: {Cherry} -The Alice Cullen Ballet Flats
Pose: One of the poses of the MMG's desk (by masomaso Quan)

No comments: