Thursday, April 1, 2010

PIGGY!!!

First, don't mind the title, it's random. So, as I mentioned yesterday, I'm back to RPing and it's in an urban sim, but thanks to the social class system of Perdition, not every girl has to dress like a crack-addict slut with a backstory of a traumatizing childhood with an abusing father like in CD (Crack Den) unless she wants to clash and be royally ignored (I swear, if you don't look easy over there, guys don't even give you a second look ¬_¬). Anyway, in CoP, you can dress nicely if you are part of the upper-class (but will still clash if you are RPing a role part of the lower-class (aka pooooor)). So, today I decided to do a look that is classy but still urban, sorta.

I used the Cupcake dress as a base, then added the fri.day jacket which is a must in any inventory (but you can wait for the next fri.day sale ;-)). Afterward, I wore the Annexx boots I bought at the shoe fair and hadn't worn since and then added the racerback from Ohmai! to give the dress a more casual look. By the way, all the white basics at Ohmai are free or 1L$, so run over there and get them. I can't believe I just described my outfit... kinda. Anyhoo, here it is:


LOTD 86

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Skye
Hair: Truth - Hazel 2
Jacket: fri.day - Military Jacket
Dress: Cupackes - Dotty Corset Dress
Undershirt: Ohmai! - Basic Boyfriend Racerback
Shoes: Annexx - Laceup Boots
Pose: (pda) - Long Was the Year
Location: KOWLOON 126/42/24

No comments: