Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peeps will take over the world and I can't aim!

Long time since I haven't posted an LOTD. Been kinda busy with school, starting RPing again and starting my new temporary SL job (will soon be able to add Personal Assistant in my SL resumé :D). Anyway, my actual boss sent me today her Hump Day release and I just adored it. It's a lil basket with candies and PEEPS! (sorry... there's a joke about that in the HP fanart world... involving Voldiepoo...)with a pose in it. Anyway, here's the LOTD, in which I look like I'm throwing candies at my forehead.

LOTD 85

Skin: Pink Fuel - Skye
Hair: Uw.St - Dina
Top: Ohmai! - Chic Tinkerbell
Skirt: Narwhal - High Waist Super Skirt
Shoes: 50 flats - vintage rose
Earrings: ~flirt~ - Bloom Stud Earrings
Pose with accessory: ~La Petite Morte~ - Gorging on Sweets

No comments: