Saturday, May 29, 2010

Off with their heads!

Hello my lovelies (and Monkey), I am back from the wonderful city that is NYC, after two pair of shoes, 3 tops and a book. Not much to say today, but in the next post I might give you some tips on how to not spend like a crazy person in SL or how to highly frustrate store owners (what? they want us to spend like crazy persons at their stores).

So, my look for today is highly inspired by a book I read recently: Alice's Adventure in Wonderland and also by the Disney movie which is based on that story. And yes, I'm blond on that pick, but that color came with a brown pack, go figure.

LOTD 97

Skin: LAQ - Emma
Hair: Posh - Alice is Emo
Top: Ohmai - Basic Puff Blouse (yes, I bought other colors!)
Dress: Cupcakes - Noel
Shoes: Kookie - Yuki Sock supreme heel
Pose: KSCreations_Pose18-20
Location: Some Alice in Wonderland ride

No comments: