Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A chic muse...

Recently, I started to read RL fashion blogs to get some inspiration for my own outfits in SL. Sorta prevents me from shopping like a maniac in SL, since the RL stores that are named in those blogs do not exist in SL, which allows me to rediscover my inventory... Only thing I haven't found is something that could resemble the Miu Miu pattern... You know, the one with all the black birds...

Anyway, so, today, I decided to be inspired by the blog CHICMUSE. The blogger lives in Paris and dresses so glamorously and yet it looks simple and not overdone, it's amazing. Another thing I find amazing is that she can pull off the "red lips by day" look, which I think only a few ladies would have the guts to try (I know I wouldn't dare try it on RL me). Anyway, I really recommend that blog.

LOTD 98

Skin: LAQ - Emma
Hair: lamb - Soma
Shirt: [Pink] - Brit Krust Button Shirt
Shorts: artilleri - Johanna highwaist shorts
Shoes: Kookie - 50L Friday Nude Wedges
Pose: (pda) - is dead on its feet. SIX
Location: Armidi

1 comment:

Camille said...

I DRESS LIKE THIS! Crazy! Love it!