Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So What?

Now, before I end my lovely tale regarding my trip to Walt Disney World I just want to say one thing: I do not agree with the fact that SLDD makes both shoppers and creators pay to give access to the first to items at a reduced and give the possibility to the second to put items at a reduced price for a restricted number of people. I'd rather pay full price an item than pay a third party to pay less for items created by creators that I love and who are amazingly creative. There, that's it. Hate me for writing that if you want, but I'm not a fan of people who take advantage of shoppers and their love of bargains and of creators and their love of making customers happy.

Now back to Disney World. So after my day at the Magic Kingdom, me and my parents went back to our room to prepare ourselves for dinner as we were going to eat at an elegant restaurant. I had no idea where we were going to eat, except that it was at a Disney Resort. We took a taxi and as I finally realized we were going to the Grand Floridian, I was pretty sure of the restaurant where we were going to eat and turns out I was right: the Victoria & Albert, which is named after the famous royal couple and is the best restaurant by far in all of Walt Disney World. Seven services of delicious food in small portions... I was in food heaven. On my dessert plate, it was written in chocolate "Happy Birthday, [my real name]" (no, the waiters didn't start to sing "Happy Birthday" as it is an elegant restaurant). I was becoming very emotional and then the harpist (yes, there was a real harpist) started to play "Beauty and the Beast"... I was glad I wasn't wearing mascara. Seriously was the best day of my life.

The rest of the trip was fantastic. Thursday I went to the Mall at Millenia, which is the best mall I ever saw and we've been going nearly every time we are in Orlando since since I'm 15 years old. If you live in or plan to visit Orlando eventually, you HAVE to go there. My parent's got me my bday present there: a big Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag (anyway, bigger than what I'm used to have... still trying to figure out what to put in my new handbag). It's light brown, so it will go with everything and I'll be able to take it out during any season. White handbags are a big no-no in Canada, thanks to winter... A white bag in winter is just weird.

On the last day of the trip, I did the Kim Possible World Showcase adventure. Well, only the UK mission as I didn't have much time as we were taking the plane on the same day and had fastpasses to ride Soarin' for a last time before leaving. It was really fun! What?! I used to watch that show every morning before leaving for school.

So, that's all. Won't bug you with my wonderful trip to Disney World anymore... until I go again :P

Here's the LOTD, for which I was inspired by "So what?" by Pink.

LOTD 95

Skin: LAQ - Emma
Hair: lamb - Stargaze
Top: Ohmai - Basic Boyfriend Racerback
Jacket: fri.day - Military Jacket
Skirt: Narwhal - High Waist Super Skirt
Leggings: LeLutka - Stacys Night Out
Shoes: Kookie - Athena
Gloves: LeLutka - Gloves
Sunglasses: ETD - Chic Aviators
Pose: porcupine love - discovery channel, baby
Location: City of Perdition

1 comment:

Abi said...

I totally agree with you, i dont think i should have to pay in order to go buy something, even if it is at a lower price..