Saturday, April 10, 2010

SQUEEE!!!

So, the first Project Themeory (or lovingly called Project Thingy by yours truly) was today and GOD is the stuff great. If good designers like that participate in that project every week, I'm gonna go bankrupt. The first makeup released to the public of the Pink Fuel Ember skin, was the best part of it... mailny because I've been waiting for that skin for a while. The Atomic top was just overly sweet and would have bought every color if I wasn't reasonable (thank god my parents don't read this or they would snicker...). The Shag hairstyle was overly lovely, the Kyoot panties were worth buying even if I don't usually wear panties in SL (thx to glitch pants), the jumpers from Luck Inc and Vive9 are adorable (but will wear the Luck Inc one with my puff sleeve top from Ohmai) and the tanks from Tyranny were cute! Maybe it was the Spring Fling theme that inspired designers to do cute stuff and me to buy loads of things, but who cares, I'm rolling in cuteness! Oh, and did I mention it only took me 2 minutes to adjust my Maitreya Gold shoes to the new Ember skin (Honey tone)? I need a field where I can twirl around nekkid because I'm ecstatic!

Anyway, here's the LOTD, where I'm wearing the new Ember skin (SQUEEE!) and proudly showing off the cute belly button!

LOTD 90

Skin: Pink Fuel - Ember (Project Themeory exclusive)
Hair: Shag - Spring Fling (Project Themeory exclusive)
Top: Whippet & Buck - Lizzy Cropped Boatneck
Panties: Kyoot - Spring Fling Panties(Project Themeory exclusive)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - IXkin
Pose: Pudge - College nude art model wanted
Location: My home

No comments: