Saturday, April 24, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Not that I was ever planning to dress up like Dorothy, but while I was testing dresses to see which one worked with my Ohmai Puff Blouse, I landed on an Elate one that just reminded me a bit of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. So I switched the white flats I was wearing for my red Nardcotix shoes and voilĂ !, my own version of Dorothy's outfit was ready.

The skin I'm wearing is the Ember skin from Pink Fuel, the Spring Fling makeup that was available during the first Project Themeory (this week's theme is Hollywood Hill btw), but it won't be released until May and some modifications were done to the nose (more defined, but not as defined as on the L. Fauna skins... thank God) and the lips (some fat lip ladies complained it wasn't fitting them well with the original lips... maybe if they didn't have Angelina Jolie's lips, it would work just fine on their shape... or they could just learn to tweak their shape). As far as I'm concern, she could have kept the same face as Skye with the belly button of Ember.

Anyway, here's the LOTD:

LOTD 92

Skin: Pink Fuel - Ember
Hair: Clawtooth - Listen Up
Top: Ohmai - Basic Puff Blouse
Dress: Elate - Kat
Shoes: Nardcotix - Kurvy Ruby Slippers
Pose (pda) - Heavenly Arms
Location: Magic of Oz

No comments: