Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Vday! (even to the single ones)

Valentine's Day... A day most singles, including me, wish didn't exist. But, fellow single ones, Vday is about love in general, not just couple's cheesy luuuurve. So you can celebrate with your friends and family (that's what I do in RL) who love and care for you. No need for sexy lingerie to spend time with them (well... I hope not). Just be yourself and enjoy this day with the one you love. This sounded so overly cheesy.

Anyway, for today's LOTD, I,m wearing a SySy's dress that was given during an SCD Halloween event. Even if it's not available anymore (maybe it is without the Halloween stuff that came with it), I suggest you go visit the store as there are loads of nice dresses. As for the guy, it's my alt, who's wearing a suit from Musashi-Do... Drag your man there ladies, as those suits are just fabulous and probably the best on the grid.

LOTD 74

Skin: Curio - Elf
Hair: Truth - Minx
Dress: SySy's - Bitch, please (Halloween SCD gift)
Shoes: Nardcotix- Kurvy Ruby Slippers
Pose: Imperial Elegance - Couple's Timeless Pose (old, not sure it's still available)
Place: Home

No comments: